Re: [ossig] [Fwd: [Evolution-hackers] Announcement: evolution-brutus 1.0 isavailable]

Ditesh Kumar wrote:
> Many folk have been asking about the ability to connect to exchange from
> evolution.
>
> There's another option available from omesc, description of
> brutus-evolution plugin is forwarded.
>
> ditesh
[...]
> evolution-brutus requires a Brutus 0.9.24 server somewhere on the net
> but will otherwise connect to any Exchange server using MAPI as would
> Outlook.

Hi everyone !

This sounds promising and vague at the same time.
Would anyone have real-world experience with it ?
[My lack of certainty might be my lacking command of the English
language: I cannot figure out what "evolution-brutus requires a Brutus
0.9.24 server somewhere on the net but will otherwise connect to any
Exchange server using MAPI as would Outlook" is supposed to tell me.]

Uwe