[ossig] FC2 Linux need to upgrade

Hi all,

Fedora Legacy is considering to discontinue FC2 support. I am
considering other distros for future implementation (home user +
network) that is freely downloadable and with good software and hardware
support as was with FC2. They (Fedora-legacy) were doing a great job
keeping the OS up-to-date and timely.

As for RHEL 4, I can only reach links that require purchase of its
support in order to download. So that is out of the question.

Yes there is a list at distrowatch but I'd appreciate your kind input on
what is your preferred new system.