[ossig] Hyperlink on OO Presentation

Dear all,

I know, this is a bit lame. But maybe one or another can help me here ?
I'd like to create a hyperlink to an image in a presentation. I read the
'Help' forth and back, but still don't get it done.

What I want to do / what I did:

Want to: Associate a hyperlink with an image (.gif --> animated) in an
OpenOffice presentation. When exporting to html, this hyperlink should
go and pick up that image from said location. Or so. Because, at export
- at least here - it doesn't animate; only shows the first layer. Okay,
this might not work, since the export to html generates a single image
of each slide.
Still: What about carrying this hyperlink forward to the export to PDF,
so that clicking on that PDF will bring up the animated image ?

I did: read the Help forth and back. Marked the image and tried to add a
hyperlink via the hyperlink dialogue. It would but write a blue
hyperlink underneath the marked image.

Any hint appreciated,

Uwe

P.S.: I'm on OpenOffice 1.1.3