[ossig] mobile linux

hi gang,

i will (hopefully) begin a piece of work i.e.a landscape survey of
mobile linux players in malaysia as well as in the region.

if anyone has dealt, in their personal or professional capacity,  with
such players, please do drop me a line via the list. i am keen to talk
to them.

on another topic, does anyone know of any device manufaturers that
have linux SDKs available for download or purchase ? i can search via
google or other search engines, but some of you may already have
contact with these vendors.

thanks ya all..

tejinder

ps i keep a regular watch on linuxdevices.com. so don't suggest me going there.