Re: [ossig] mobile linux

my understanding of mobile linux player is a company who is offering
linux-based devices to the market. i.e. linux-based PDA, linux-based
smartphones, sw/hw reference designs, etc..... good example would be
e28 from china who recently launched  the world's first commercial
linux-based smartphone.

hope that helps.

regards,

tejinder