Re: [ossig] mobile linux

I was wondering if that was like MP3/VCD/Media player thing.

Motorola had a few Linux OS hand phones. But the non Linux based
Motorola phones does not get any support for Linux. See my postings last
month for help on the phone. Taiwan websites have a few places regarding
this, but dont have the URLs no more.