Re: [ossig] mobile linux

On 4/13/06, Ir. Tejinder Singh <tejinders@gmail.com> wrote:
> on another topic, does anyone know of any device manufaturers that
> have linux SDKs available for download or purchase ? i can search via
> google or other search engines, but some of you may already have
> contact with these vendors.

If you are an entity that is looking for a partner in the embedded
space ( our focus has been industrial devices), then please do feel
free to contact me. We supply board design services as well as board
support packages (SDKs in your remark). You can google me to see
contributions to the Linux kernel and Xorg in this space so you know
we're serious.

Best regards,
jayakumar