[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ossig] In Silicon Valley, a man without a patent
- To: ossig@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [ossig] In Silicon Valley, a man without a patent
- From: BIGrat <tikus.besar@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 07:46:25 +0800
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=lGw0Pz2fX4faSJQdoiwsu8hJojx5zeuqYcCW/To6xuP57vnQj/rK4wznAmJBpZKz+FJTPzIvBnJDnNipIb7ow/AXArdgRsg3AFGR2NI3XJGxtWiDn00MB3ddMj/l2aiImkW34VtnpScr8knvIJ+KZ0Ab45ZpkZADmaT+cvwuOGM=
- Reply-To: ossig@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-ossig@xxxxxxxxxxx
Geoff Goodfellow is a Silicon Valley entrepreneur who came up with
an idea that resulted in a $612.5 million payday. But he will never see
a penny of it.
He remains little known even in Silicon Valley and, perhaps most surprising, he doesn't really mind.
And herein lies one of the stranger tales about innovation and money in the world of technology.
It's far easier to fight for your beliefs and than live up to it.