Re: [ossig] Roundtable on Intellectual Property Right Cooperation Between Malaysia and the US

I agree it's not just software patents. Yes I've even mentioned medicine.

How do I reply them if they say something such as:

Medicine ? I am not sick. I am perfectly healthy. I have got insurance. Insurance will pay for my medication.