Re: [ossig] Roundtable on Intellectual Property Right Cooperation Between Malaysia and the US

Actually I wouldn't worry about the Malaysia-USA FTA.

My prediction is that it won't happen. I personally believe we're worried over a non-issue after giving this some thoughts.

Too much crony interests are at stake here. It will be political suicide for the PM to pursue it fully at the cost of crony interests.

End of the day, Ketuanan Melayu will win.