[ossig] Your Contact Info

Title: Your Contact Info

Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera,

I'm updating my address book. Please take a moment to update your latest contact information. Your information is stored in my personal address book and will not be shared with anyone else. Plaxo is free, if you'd like to give it a try.

My biodata link

http://harisfazillah.multiply.com/
http://www.geocities.com/linuxmalaysia/harisfazillah.html

Thanks,
Harisfazillah Jamel

Click the buttons below to change or confirm your info
No name
no title
no company
no work address

ossig@mncc.com.my
no web page
IM: none

tel: none
fax: none
mobile: none
pager: none

Is this information correct?

P.S. I've attached my current information in a vcard. If you get Plaxo too, we'll stay in touch automatically.

If you do not wish to receive update request emails from Harisfazillah Jamel, click here to opt-out.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Jamel;Harisfazillah;;;
FN:Harisfazillah Jamel