Re: [ossig] OT : Recommendation for Bluetooth USB adapter for Linux

I am using bluethunder on FC2 and GNOME. So far I have only used it and
can detect the bluetooth devices from the doogle. Had to install too
many things that I lost track what I did.

Some people have mentioned that UBUNTU will work well on it.