Re: [ossig] (Fwd) [FOSS-PDI] COMING SOON! The Code Breakers - A BBCWorld

On Wed, 2006-05-10 at 10:58 +0800, Uwe Dippel wrote:

> Uwe,
> who will ask for the permission from BBC before actually using it

I believe that after it has been shown on BBC, that as copyright holders
we (UNDP/IOSN) should be able to release it under one of the CC
licenses, most likely a month or two from now when we get the DVD.

Will share details as I get hold of them.