[ossig] CNN's Global Office feature on Open Source

Just finished watching CNN's Global Office feature on Open Source.  The
emphasis was different from the BBCWorld's Code Breakers documentary.
This one just featured OSS (no mention of Free Software at all and no
interviews with Msoft too), the community-based work culture associated
with it and how it is gaining popularity in mainstream business computing.
 There were interviews with Linus Torvalds at his home in Portland and
also with people from Portland Open Source Software Entrepreneurs (POSSE)
as well as OSDL,IBM and the recycling freegeek.org.  The programme also
examined how the OSS way can be used in other domains and interviews were
made with Lego, Wikipedia and SuperFlex (www.superflex.net).  The last one
was most interesting to me for obvious reasons :)

For those who missed it and want to catch it I believe CNN International
will be screening it again in Asia at the following times (Malaysian
time):

20-May-2006  	9:30:00 PM
21-May-2006 	2:30:00 AM
21-May-2006 	7:30:00 PM