RE: [ossig] Ubuntu in TPM, Bukit Jalil

Hi all,

Anyone in TPM, Bukit Jalil area having the latest UBuntu Enterprise and
can pass it to me? I can drop over if you send me a personal message. I
am not doing Suse as its been difficult getting the complete set.
Furthermore I see that it says EVALUATION on the first ISO, so I do not
know what shortages or affects it will have .

Unless anyone else have a better suggestion for me to implement and also
to advocate to end-users / home-users.

Thanks.