Re: [ossig] "What is Firefox ?" or: Where is MAMPU ?

On 05/25/06 13:31 Khairil Yusof said the following:
> I would say this is a deeper inherent problem with our society over the
> past several or more years.

heh, i remember having a similar discussion with you a few years back where
i expressed the exact same opinion and you disagreed. but then you were
young and idealistic then. :)

dinesh@alphaque.com                (0 0)   http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/