Re: [ossig] "What is Firefox ?" or: Where is MAMPU ?

On 05/25/06 14:07 Nur Hussein said the following:
> There are a *LOT* of idiots like that out there. There is no solution to
> this, except if someone invented a vaccine for stupidity.

there actually is. we're all taxpaying citizens (most of us are, anyways),
and if taxpayer funds are used to fund these "services", then as a taxpayer
we bloody well should be able to access it. bug your local MP, news
journalist and the complaints department of the agency concerned. refer
them to the MyGIF interoperability standards and ask why those standards
were not followed.

dinesh@alphaque.com                (0 0)   http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/