Re: [ossig] "What is Firefox ?" or: Where is MAMPU ?

On 05/25/06 14:07 Nur Hussein said the following:
> There are a *LOT* of idiots like that out there. There is no solution to
>  this, except if someone invented a vaccine for stupidity.

<quote document=MyGIF>
It is strongly recommended that Government web content authors
test the compatibility of their content with different
combinations of popular browser configurations (including
Netscape Navigator v4.7x or later, and Microsoft IE v5.x or
later) and popular operating system configurations (including
Microsoft Windows) and consult the appropriate vendor
documentation which discusses restrictions and deviations from
the specifications.

Government web masters should also state on their web page
how the content can best be viewed.
</quote>
dinesh@alphaque.com                (0 0)   http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/