Re: [ossig] "What is Firefox ?" or: Where is MAMPU ?

Dinesh Nair wrote:

> refer them to the MyGIF interoperability standards and ask
> why those standards were not followed.

Thanks, Dinesh, from time to time I need a bit of incentive.
I did so after your mail, and this is the answer I got. (Of course, my
command of BM being siki-siki, I had written in English)

Not too bad, eh, after all !?

Also, as well to those who sent a mail offline:
Thanks for the confirmation of the speed problem.
Uniten IT-staff has communicated to MOSTI, and it was found that there
was / is a routing problem to TMnet.
One of our helpful guys in Uniten set up a proxy to Jaring and, truly,
it was much faster (not exactly lightening fast, but faster by a factor
of ten or so).

Uwe