Re: [ossig] "What is Firefox ?" or: Where is MAMPU ?

On Mon, 2006-05-29 at 12:16 +0800, Uwe Dippel wrote:

> > Tuan,
> >
> > Buat masa sekarang, eSF masih belum boleh digunakan dengan firefox.
> > Walau bagaimanapun, pihak kami sedang dalam proses untuk mengadaptasikan
> > browser firefox supaya boleh digunakan ke atas eSF. Sekian terima kasih.
>
> Not too bad, eh, after all !?

Yup, emailing/mailing/faxing through proper complaint channels is a good
thing. A lot of these government depts also doing the ISO thing, so it's
worth finding out the official complaint channel and filing your
complaint there (may involve faxing, manually filling in a form postage
paid).

My experience has been that you will get proper tracking/response then,
verses web|host| master@gov.my which usually is a blackhole.

You will get paper acknowledging request for which you can track and
follow up the issue.

What we can do as a community is that every time this issue comes up,
post a link to a complaint form, and we will all should file a
complaint.