Re: [ossig] "What is Firefox ?" or: Where is MAMPU ?

On 05/29/06 09:26 Manimohan said the following:
> Actually the main thing I wanted to bring up and which was reinforced on
> reading this thread was the issue of the great initiative that the LHDN

a well written commentary. unfortunately though, publishing it here in this
list is not going to do anything. this must be sent to the LHDN, with a
copy sent to the letters to the editor pages of the mainstream press to
raise this lack of usage of open standards. if enough of us take it public,
they will have to change the way of doing things.

dinesh@alphaque.com                (0 0)   http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/