[ossig] LPIC Examinations to be held in July 2006

In conjunction with FOSSCAR 2006 organized by Information &
Communication Technology Student Society (ICTSS) of International
Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM), we're happy to announce that we'll
be organizing the fourth community driven LPI certification session.

The Linux Professional Institute (LPI) is a non-profit organization
geared to provide professional certification for the Linux Community.

This would be an excellent opportunity for working professionals,
students and interested individuals to get certified at a low cost.
(More information about LPI available here:
http://www.lpi.org/en/home.html)

Details follow: