[ossig] Re: [myoss] MyOSS Workshop - User Requirements - Use Cases (Sat June17th)

Khairil Yusof wrote:
> MyOSS Workshop - User Requirements - Use Cases
>
> Learn how to identify and conduct use case requirements that will help
> define you or your clients IT needs. Use cases help you create practical
> and professional requirements that can be used for proposals and
> procurement. They are also the basis for user centric designs used in
> modern software development processes.
>
> What will be covered:
>
> - Introduction to use cases
> - Practical application of use cases
> - Deriving technical requirements and executive summaries
>   from use cases
> - Introductory pointers on how use cases are also used for software
>   engineering (database modelling, workflow)
>
> Trainer: Khairil Yusof
>
> Target Audience: Anyone that needs to understand and document
>                  IT requirements.
>
> Pre-Requisuites: None.
>
> Date           : 8:45am - 1:00 pm
>                  Saturday, June 17th
> Cost           : RM20/per person
>
> Location       : SEACeM (MalaysiaKini)
>                  48, Jalan Kemuja Bangsar Utama
>                  59000 Kuala Lumpur
>
> http://www.seacem.com/images/stories/seacem_map.jpg
>
> Limited spaces: 20 max.
>
> Please call Khairil at +60 16 3111 330 to book and confirm your place.
>
> This workshop is possible due to the support and facilities provided by
> SEACeM.
>
> SEACeM (http://www.seacem.com) seeks to assist Southeast Asian
> independent media and civil society organisations to utilise electronic
> media technologies in their work by providing training, consultation and
> media solutions, as well as acting as a platform for cooperation to
> promote open source solutions.

Go Khairil!  I'll forward this to the appropriate places.

Cheers,
Aizat

--
aizat faiz: sleep to the power of z. -_-;;^zzz
strange symphonies - http://aizatto.com/

Malaysia Free and Open Source Group:
  * http://my-opensource.org