Re: [ossig] Data Warehouse

tikus besar, well asked... I am keen to read about the answers as well..

please forward to all of us if you get the answers...

--- PC Low <tikus.besar@gmail.com> wrote:

> >                           Do any body here interrested in starting/joining
> > an open source project for data warehouse system?
> >

> - if yes tell why?
> > - if no tell why?
> >

> first , are u doing a survey or really looking for collaboration in
> developing a DW application?
>
> secondly,
> - do u possess any specific skills in this area?
> - what type of resources are u looking for ?
> - do u know what it takes to develop such an application?
>

> --
> It's far easier to fight for your beliefs and than live up to it.

Wavelet Solutions Sdn Bhd (www.wavelet.biz)
GC-43, Ground Floor, Block C,
Kelana Square, 17 Jalan SS7/26,
Kelana Jaya, 47301 Selangor, Malaysia.
H/P: 012-6018838
Tel: 03-78042287 / 78042207
Fax: 03-78042281
IF BETTER IS POSSIBLE, GOOD IS NOT ENOUGH
CONFIDENTIAL NOTE:
The information contained in this email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the mail. Thank you.