Re: [ossig] Changes in the industry

On 06/26/06 10:42 Raja Iskandar Shah said the following:
> do i sense a hint of nationalism from you ? hehe..

less nationalism and more of survival instincts. an overdependence on
external technology producers leaves us at their mercy, as is the case with
the vast majority of malaysian software producers. by building trivial
applications on top of technology provided by MNCs, all they do is serve as
an additional sales vehicle for these technology vendors. their offering in
itself is not unique and has to compete with the gazillion other offerings
of its ilk globally.

dinesh@alphaque.com                (0 0)   http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/