Re: [ossig] Changes in the industry

On Mon, 2006-06-26 at 11:57 +0800, Dinesh Nair wrote:

> high value collaboration from blogging ? pray do tell where this beast exists.

I wouldn't put it as collaboration, more as "sharing ideas".

But blog here = developer blogs.

http://planet.gnome.org/

Just think of blog as "sharing personal ideas/notes on the web", just
another tool for information sharing.

"If you don't know the word 'ant', would you know what it is? How would
you go about discovering it to even begin searching for it?"

Eg. I posted, I used "qemu" to run Linux under FreeBSD. A couple of guys
investigated it and ran with it to run Windows, create VMWare images and
sandbox for network analysis.