Re: [myoss] Re: [ossig] Changes in the industry

On 06/26/06 14:25 Khairil Yusof said the following:
> I wouldn't put it as collaboration, more as "sharing ideas".
>
> But blog here = developer blogs.
>
> http://planet.gnome.org/
>
> Just think of blog as "sharing personal ideas/notes on the web", just
> another tool for information sharing.

within the context you posted, i'd agree. but certainly not for
collaboration, for nothing in that vein has emerged from blogs per se. in
fact, i see blogs as nothing new, given that the like of geocities and
tripod popularised personal web pages over 10 years ago.

dinesh@alphaque.com                (0 0)   http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/