Re: [myoss] Re: [ossig] Changes in the industry

On 06/26/06 17:02 Ditesh Kumar said the following:
> correct me if I'm mistaken, but all of these are effects not the causes.

are they effects or are they causes ? if they're effects, what then are the
causes of these. perhaps the causes as they are now are actually effects of
something else, which leads to the cyclical argument.

> i'll disagree given a substantial amount of investment put into business
> models that are, in part or whole, foss related. perhaps you have an

and the returns on this are ?

> compared to the previous iterations, and this would allow for many more
> opportunities then before.

doesnt change that the delivery models keep cycling back and forth.
obviously the technology will change, but the concept remains the same.

dinesh@alphaque.com                (0 0)   http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/