[ossig] MyLUG Open Source Talks

Hi!

MyLUG, in accordance with Kinokuniya, KLCC (4th floor) are having a
little "open source" promotion by the looks of it, and some might
enjoy/benefit from going to the free[1] talks. They're all run by PC
Low, who's no stranger to these lists

22nd July 7pm - Moving from Windows to Linux

29th July 7pm - Troubleshooting Linux

Also remember that Kinokuniya are giving a 20% discount on selected
Linux titles, with purchases of another item. The book they had on
promotion seemed to be by Mark Sobell - A Practical Guide to Linux
Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming - its not too bad a book for
beginners, as the publishers did send me a couple of these books a while
back for review.

	best regards,
		colin

[1] - it mentions its free for MyLUG members, though I don't know what
that actually means as I thought the organisation didn't exist any
longer...