Re: [ossig] JSP v PHP for Biz Intelligence Application

hi Raja,

i would like to humbly recommend jsp, there are plenty of framework to select
from as well. of course, i will skip the lengthy and endless discussions on
various technical merits of j2ee architecture.

Cheers
Vincent

--- Lim Swee Tat <st_lim@stlim.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>    You might want to consider using php.  Consider the web development
> frameworks like symfony (http://www.symfony-project.com/) or studs
> (http://www.mojavelinux.com/projects/studs/)
>
> Cheers
> Lim Swee Tat
>
> Raja Iskandar Shah said the following on Sunday 09,July,2006 11:18 AM:
> > any tips / thots between using jsp or php ? this is for a web
> > application for a (mainly intranet) business intelligence application
> > for industries in the financial sector.
> >
> > Raja Iskandar Shah
> > http://www.norazilaco.biz

Wavelet Solutions Sdn Bhd (www.wavelet.biz)
GC-43, Ground Floor, Block C,
Kelana Square, 17 Jalan SS7/26,
Kelana Jaya, 47301 Selangor, Malaysia.
H/P: 012-6018838
Tel: 03-78042287 / 78042207
Fax: 03-78042281
IF BETTER IS POSSIBLE, GOOD IS NOT ENOUGH
CONFIDENTIAL NOTE:
The information contained in this email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the mail. Thank you.