Re: [ossig] JSP v PHP for Biz Intelligence Application

that is very true, I used to work in DBS BANK, and the policy is NO to PHP.
Only .net or j2ee.

--- Raja Iskandar Shah <ris.riscniaga@time.net.my> wrote:

> a friend of mine, has advised me that php is less welcome in the
> financial services sector. something like an elitist view.
>
> i like php as it is simpler, a lot more php programmers, and a lot more
> oss web resources. this is my simplistic view.
>
> Raja Iskandar Shah
> http://www.norazilaco.biz

Wavelet Solutions Sdn Bhd (www.wavelet.biz)
GC-43, Ground Floor, Block C,
Kelana Square, 17 Jalan SS7/26,
Kelana Jaya, 47301 Selangor, Malaysia.
H/P: 012-6018838
Tel: 03-78042287 / 78042207
Fax: 03-78042281
IF BETTER IS POSSIBLE, GOOD IS NOT ENOUGH
CONFIDENTIAL NOTE:
The information contained in this email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the mail. Thank you.