Re: [ossig] JSP v PHP for Biz Intelligence Application

C was 'cobbled into existence'. Unix was 'cobbled into existence'. So was Linux et al.

PHP was originally called 'Personal Home Page' because that was its origins. Today I can develop standalone applications using PHP (http://gtk.php.net). PHP is an evolved platform, each version getting better. It is derogatory to call it a 'hack'.