Re: [ossig] JSP v PHP for Biz Intelligence Application

Hi Nur,

I'm not really going down this road :) I'm not quite interested in changing anyone's opinion on their platform of choice, maybe we can leave it as that. I'm not a full-time PHP developer but I have done some development on PHP and I think it is a very suitable development platform for web applications.