Re: [ossig] JSP v PHP for Biz Intelligence Application

On Tue, 2006-07-11 at 11:28 +0100, Vincent Lee wrote:
> there's a difference between building an application and building a normal
> web-site with web technology... since this is for financial sector... I would
> choose j2ee if I am Raja. just my 2 cents worth...

putting aside client side considerations and looking only at technology
considerations, what are the problems that you see with using php in the
financial sector?

while we are at it, defining "financial sector" would help frame the
boundaries of the arguments made.

ditesh