Re: [ossig] JSP v PHP for Biz Intelligence Application

> As sysadmin for mambo and wordpress, I really wished it was more
> difficult to write an insecure application.

The problem here is the developers, not the platform. I've seen equally
badly written j2ee software, with security holes so big you could drive
your monster truck through it.

The only reason you (and other foss admins) don't see it as much is
because they aren't popular as php apps are.

Don't knock the platform because the developers were incompetent.
Besides being absolutely irrelevant to the parent thread, this also
spreads unnecessary fud which is less palatable when it comes from foss
users.

Ditesh