Re: [ossig] JSP v PHP for Biz Intelligence Application

the fact is, bank don't change their policies to buy php financial
applications, it is the software vendor that needs to change their platform to
sell.....

--- mel <melingm@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 2006-07-11 at 18:47 +0800, Chang Sau Sheong wrote:
> > Oh, we sell to banks and it's too much of a pain to explain why PHP.
>
> a pain? how so?
>
> >  And certainly my sales people won't do that :) In any case most of
> > the solution is not web based.
>
> like?
>
> --mel
> http://theron.com.my/blog

Wavelet Solutions Sdn Bhd (www.wavelet.biz)
GC-43, Ground Floor, Block C,
Kelana Square, 17 Jalan SS7/26,
Kelana Jaya, 47301 Selangor, Malaysia.
H/P: 012-6018838
Tel: 03-78042287 / 78042207
Fax: 03-78042281
IF BETTER IS POSSIBLE, GOOD IS NOT ENOUGH
CONFIDENTIAL NOTE:
The information contained in this email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the mail. Thank you.