Re: [ossig] JSP v PHP for Biz Intelligence Application

Ditesh Kumar wrote:

> i'm personally interested in hearing in why, from a technical
> perspective, why you would feel the j2ee stack can fulfill requirements
> and the php stack cannot?

Slashdot categorises this as FUD. Still, it made an interesting read for
me. And I am in *no position at all* to argue here. Read. Think.

Others - you - might be able to offer more arguments on this.
At least, I'm surprised.
Should I switch ?? ;)

Uwe