Re: [ossig] JSP v PHP for Biz Intelligence Application

Ditesh Kumar wrote:
>>As sysadmin for mambo and wordpress, I really wished it was more
>>difficult to write an insecure application.
>
> The problem here is the developers, not the platform. I've seen equally
> badly written j2ee software,

Ditesh, now, what is more fud-dy:

1. me stating that it is easy to write insecure code with PHP

2. some other chap considering the developers of certain prominent
applications 'problematic'

??

M/J is one of the leading CMSes, W is one of the leading blog softwares,
P is *the* web-based MySQL admin tool.

Food for thought: Is it all the developers only or could it as well be
at least partially the platform ?

And this is no effort to flame about. I'm actually curious to hear
opinions on this question.

Uwe