Re: [ossig] Software Patents in Malaysia: Part 2

I have a friend who is directly involved in the FTA negotiations. He is currently in Washington DC as we speak, representing Khazanah Nasional Berhad as a one of the observers. If you have any questions or are interested in having your concerns heard, you can drop me a message and I will try my best to relay it to him.